Together, small changes can have a large impact
Our Sustainable Model Portfolio Service (MPS) is a discretionary investment service comprising of three diversified portfolios to meet a range of objectives and risk profiles.
The ultimate goal of the portfolios is to generate strong and consistent investment returns for clients, whilst supporting a sustainable philosophy. The portfolios will aim to achieve this by investing in a diversified range of funds which include themes such as:
- Renewable energy
- Financial inclusion
- Social housing
- Climate change action
- Sustainable waste management
- Renewable material production
Many of the holdings in the portfolios are aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Diversification with a purpose
Many studies have demonstrated that companies with good business practices perform well over the long term. These companies are well positioned to avoid controversey and have robust frameworks in place to generate long term capital creation.
Funds that are selected for the portfolios can be categorised in one of three ways:
- Responsible: negative screening is used to avoid funds being invested in companies with connections to activities or industries deemed controversial or unacceptable.
- Sustainable: funds are selected that have environmental, social and governance factors as a core element of their investment mandate.
- Impactful: investing in funds that select companies that are determined to create a positive environmental and social impact.
By investing across the three areas of responsible, sustainable and impactful you will benefit from increased diversification, enabling a greater degree of risk management within the portfolios.
Financial advice is provided in association with MHA Carpenter Box Wealth Management, an independent advisory firm regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Tax Advice, Estate Planning, some elements of Automatic Enrolment or Cash Flow Modelling. Click here to read our provision of regulations.
The value of investments and the income derived from them can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is an agency for arbitrating on unresolved complaints between regulated firms and their clients. Full details of FOS can be found at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk