We help to make it simple
We offer the simplicity of an online accountancy system combined with the client care and expertise of a full-service firm.
For many contractors and freelancers time is of the essence. Therefore the less time you spend worrying about your accounts the better – for you and your business. Here at MHA Carpenter Box, we work hard to make your life easier. Our aim is to provide simple accounting – we remove the worry, so you have more time to do the things that are important (a smaller tax bill would be nice too!).
MHA Carpenter Box is IPSE accredited so we have the expertise to help with the financial and legal aspects of starting and successfully managing your freelance business. Our team is especially knowledgeable in providing tax solutions – from helping make your tax payments smaller to sorting out VAT when working abroad.
Our client-focused service is second to none
We offer excellent client care, there is always a dedicated accountant here to speak to and respond to your emails. Any questions? Let us know!
Simple online accounting
Included in our Contractor & Freelancer package is access to range of cloud accounting software providers. Cloud accounting enables you to see how well you are performing, produce invoices and chase outstanding debtors as well as many other useful features. To find out more about our preferred cloud accounting providers, click on their logo below.
No hidden costs
Cash-flow is a real concern for most freelancers and contractors. MHA Carpenter Box offer very competitive fixed monthly packages.
If you are looking to remove the burden of paperwork, our all-inclusive package from just £120 + VAT per month includes all of the following:
- Award-winning accounting software
- Annual accounts to include abbreviated for Companies House
- Corporation tax return
- Monthly monitoring of your FreeAgent account
- Personal tax return (only include company income and bank interest, any other income will attract an extra fee)
- VAT returns
- PAYE end of year P35 and P60 (only for 2 employees)
- Statutory requirements (including annual return, £15 filing fee invoiced separately)
- General accountancy advice throughout the year
- Free financial health check
- Free initial meeting
For more information please contact Glenn Fisher.