Stay connected wherever you are
The accountancy landscape is changing, and MHA Carpenter Box is at the forefront of the cloud revolution. From April 2018, HMRC’s Making Tax Digital will be mandatory and require businesses to keep digital records. With MHA Carpenter Box and our cloud accounting software providers, we can ensure you comply with the new government digital tax requirements.
Benefits of Cloud Accounting
Cloud accounting allows you to keep track of your finances with a system that’s accessed through the internet, and stored on a secure server. This means you can access your business data in real time wherever you are, on a mobile device or desktop computer, and your data is secure and automatically backed up for you. It gives you the freedom to keep your finances organised, monitor your cash flow and keep track of profitability in a safe and secure environment.
Even better, with cloud accounting software you stay connected with MHA Carpenter Box. By having instant access, it makes it easier than ever for us to check your figures, prepare accounts, file directly or even help with key business decisions.
Here are five amazing benefits cloud accounting provides you and your business:
- Real time overview of your current financial position
- Multi user access to help you collaborate with your colleagues and accountants
- Automatic updates from the software provider means you’re always using the most current programme available
- Your accounts are backed up automatically, so there’s no need to worry about losing important information
- Sector specific add-ons allow you to link other digital platforms directly with your accounts
Our dedicated team of accountants can recommend one of the following accounting solutions tailored to your business needs:
We also partner with over 20 additional add-on companies. Click here to see a list of our preferred add-ons.
Looking for accountants that offer Xero? Look no further than MHA Carpenter Box – especially because we won Xero Accounting Partner of the Year 2016!
Xero is a fantastic cloud accounting solution. Whether your business is new or an existing one, Xero’s easy to use software allows you to stay in control, and allows our team to give you the support you need to make your business a success. As a Platinum Partner of Xero, we are one of the leading providers of Xero software in the South East so you couldn’t be in better hands. We have a dedicated team of accountants who are Xero certified and are great at being there when you need them!
Xero’s features include:
- Invoicing – Create and send invoices, then get paid online
- Bank Feeds – Import your bank statements directly into the system
- VAT Returns – Xero will complete your returns which you can file directly through the system
- Budgets and Reporting – A wide variety of reports to see how your business is performing at any time
- Bank Reconciliation – Match payments against invoices and automatically code regular transactions
- Multi-currency – Invoice in multiple currencies with live exchange rates
- Free software updates every 3 to 6 weeks
Xero Implementation and Training from MHA Carpenter Box
We also have dedicated resources offering either one-to-one or group training. The training can range from a one hour session introducing you to the software or a full day for your team to review the complete accounting processes, including invoicing, budgeting and reporting. MHA Carpenter Box are on hand to help with any of your Xero training needs.
Please contact us today to see how we can help you with Xero.
Use the leading cloud-based accounting package QuickBooks Online to bring all your accountancy requirements together in one place. From raising an invoice and reconciling your bank account to providing reliable and up-to-date management information, there’s no need for spreadsheets or painful paperwork, saving time and improving efficiency.
With a range of packages to choose from, MHA Carpenter Box work with QuickBooks Online to offer a flexible and affordable service that can be tailored to the specific needs of your business. Available for both new and existing clients, the secure online system allows instant access to your finances delivered direct to computer, tablet or mobile phone.
With QuickBooks Online, you’re able to all this and much more:
- See how you’re doing – view real-time dashboards in 30 seconds
- Improve your cash flow – easily track unpaid invoices
- Reduce manual data entry – download bank transactions automatically
- Stay compliant – accurate VAT tracking for HMRC
- Never lose a receipt – capture expenses on-the-go
Please contact us today to see how we can help you with QuickBooks Online.
Say hello to FreeAgent – providing UK online accounting software made specifically for freelancers, small business owners and their accountants (that’s us!). This easy-to-use software allows our team of certified accountants to collaborate with you and provide your business with the best advice, wherever you are.
MHA Carpenter Box clients are offered FreeAgent software free of charge, saving them money every month!
The FreeAgent package comes packed with useful features that allow you to:
- Create super-speedy estimates with great looking templates
- Never miss another minute with time tracking on mobile and desktop
- Automatically generate and submit your VAT return to HMRC in one click
- Plan ahead with corporation tax forecasting
- Keep tabs on your project income, expenses, and profitability
- A dashboard view of how your business is doing, at a glance
Please contact us today to see how we can help you with FreeAgent.
Having relevant management information is key to business success. With Sage installed and by working with your accountant, you will be able to keep a close eye on your numbers. At MHA Carpenter Box, we start by looking at your needs. Once we understand your business we will recommend the best Sage product for you. With our team of dedicated experts, we can help to install and set up your accounting system which includes tailoring the software to your business’ needs.
Because of our strong relationship with Sage, we’re an accredited accountant partner. That means we’re able to offer Sage software with a 10% discount off the RRP. That discount also covers upgrades and the initial annual support cost.
Sage Payroll Software
With over 500,000 UK employers paying more than 7.6 million employees, Sage are the UK’s top payroll provider. The software is easy-to-use, so you don’t need to be an expert to use it! It comes with Sage’s award-winning support, so you can rest assured knowing there’s help on hand when you need it. Sage will keep you up-to-date with the very latest payroll legislation, including Real Time Information (RTI) and Automatic Enrolment, so you can have the confidence your business is compliant.
For Sage 50 and Sage Instant Accounts our training solution is completely scaleable. We can tailor the training to take account of your specific needs or we can take you through a typical monthly routine using our training data. We can also arrange training for other Sage products such as Sage Payroll and CIS. In fact, whether you want just an hour’s help with an issue or a complete training solution, we can help.
Please contact us today to see how we can help you with Sage.