Supporting the creative, media & IT sectors
MHA Carpenter Box advises and supports some of the key digital and creative businesses throughout the South East. These include innovative start-up businesses, budding new media entrepreneurs and leading technology companies.
We understand the diverse needs of this sector and work with our clients to help them to gain funding and put growth strategies in place, assisting companies at every stage in their business life-cycle.
“MHA Carpenter Box offers an excellent solution to our business needs. As a television media company working in an International Market, we recognise that our requirements are very specialised. It is therefore imperative that we work with an accountancy firm that not only understands the intricacies of our business model, but also easily navigates multi currencies, and the evolving landscape of the media Industry. MHA Carpenter Box offers this level of experience in an informed, fast and efficient way which enables us to really focus on the growth of our business.”
Karen Young, CEO, Orange Smarty Distribution
As part of the MHA Carpenter Box Creative and Media offering, StarBox started by helping prolific YouTubers whose earnings were growing as fast as their viewing stats. The team now look after a portfolio of rising stars, helping to keep their finances simple.
StarBox provides a full, no fuss accountancy and business advice service for:
- New media entrepreneurs
- App developers
We can help you achieve your goals by providing excellent business advice and identifying opportunities that will improve the structure of your business, or your personal finances, in the most tax efficient way.
How we can help:
- Company formation and structuring businesses effectively
- Grants and funding, including identifying and recommending sources of business finance
- Advising on industry tax reliefs including Research & Development Tax Credits, creative sector tax reliefs and Patent Box
- Setting up and running the most appropriate accounting systems
- Management reporting information
- Protection and recognition of Intellectual Property (IP)
- Succession planning
- Supporting international growth