Congratulations to the Adur & Worthing Business Awards winners!
Carpenter Box were delighted to sponsor the category of: “Manufacturing and Engineering” at the Adur and Worthing Business Awards on Friday 4th November 2022 at The Pavilion, Worthing. Partner and Head of Business Services, Charlie Eve stepped up to present the award to FermionX Ltd (Pictured).
All the winners in a whole variety of categories were announced and winners and those commended all celebrated along with FermionX Ltd at a glittering awards ceremony. The event was attended by nearly 400 guests all representing the Adur & Worthing business community.
Guests were entertained during the ceremony, as writer and broadcaster Simon Fanshawe OBE took the reins to host the event. During the three-course dinner prepared by Harding’s Catering Services, guests were treated to a performance from Encore Entertainment which set the scene for the evening ahead.
AWBA Chairman, Peter Webb MBE DL said:
“Congratulations to all our amazing finalists and winners. The awards night was a huge success, and it was wonderful to celebrate the achievements of so many innovative businesses that contribute to the success of our local economy”.
Now in their fourteenth year, the Adur & Worthing Business Awards shine a light on successful and innovative businesses whether large, small, new, or established, doing fantastic things right here in Adur and Worthing.
The Awards are an opportunity for local businesses to demonstrate why they are leaders in their field and how they excel through hard work, determination, innovation, and creativity. Each winner and finalist have contributed to the growth and success of our region and together, they all show that nobody does business like Adur and Worthing!
- Best Drink: The Old Bike Store
- Best Food: Pitch Restaurant
- Building & Construction: ECE Group
- Business in the Community: Gardner & Scardifield
- Business Personality: Duncan Anderson, South Downs Leisure
- Customer Service: Bennett Griffin LLP
- Hospitality Tourism & Leisure: Level 1
- Innovation: Flare Audio
- Large Business: Pyroban Ltd
- Lifetime Achievement: Nick Neale, Gardner & Scardifield
- Manufacturing & Engineering: FermionX
- Medium Business: Out Eating House
- Retailer: Flux Piercing Studio
- Small Business: James & James Estate Agents
- Start Up Business: CRE Communications
- Sustainable Business: South Downs Leisure
- Training & Development: Browns Natural Pet Store
- Young Achiever: Oliver Cooper – Gemini Print Group
- Overall Business of the Year: Out Eating House
Well done again to all those who won an award or who made it to the shortlist. Our thanks to the organisers for giving us all an amazing and very memorable awards night!