Accounting services for dentists
Dental practices have specific accounting needs. At Carpenter Box we have a team of specialist accountants for dentists who can help in all aspects of your private and NHS business.
As well as dealing with all accounting matters, we can help you through complex regulatory issues that would otherwise take up your valuable time.
As well as looking after principals and associates, we offer services for dental nurses and hygienists.
Our services for dentists
We provide expert advice and support for dental principals on every aspect of tax planning and financial management, whether you are an established practice, just setting up or looking at selling and succession planning.
The services we offer include:
- Preparing annual accounts
- Personal expenses
- Tax planning and advice
- Trading structure review
- Incorporation strategies for dental practices
- NHS pension checks
- Advice on annual and lifetime allowance position
- Annual reconciliation report checks
- Administration support (payroll, bookkeeping, training, budgeting, cash flow)
- Practice valuation
- Buying and selling practices
- Succession and exit routes
- Financial planning
- Specialist advice on the UK tax system for dentists who have moved from overseas