Stay connected wherever you are
The accountancy landscape is changing, and MHA Carpenter Box is at the forefront of the cloud revolution. HMRC’s Making Tax Digital now requires certain businesses to keep digital records. With MHA Carpenter Box and our cloud accounting software providers, we can ensure you comply with the new government digital tax requirements.
Benefits of cloud accounting
Cloud accounting allows you to keep track of your finances with a system that’s accessed through the internet and stored on a secure server. This means you can access your business data in real time wherever you are, on a mobile device or desktop computer, and your data is secure and automatically backed up for you. It gives you the freedom to keep your finances organised, monitor your cash flow and keep track of profitability in a safe and secure environment.
Even better, with cloud accounting software you stay connected with MHA Carpenter Box. By having instant access, it makes it easier than ever for us to check your figures, prepare accounts, file directly or even help with key business decisions.
Cloud accounting allows:
- Real time overview of your current financial position
- Multi-user access to help you collaborate with your colleagues and accountants
- Automatic updates from the software provider means you’re always using the most current programme available
- Automatic backed up of your accounts, so there’s no need to worry about losing important information
- Sector specific add-ons allow you to link other digital platforms directly with your accounts
Our dedicated team of cloud advisers have specialist knowledge and can recommend a digital solution tailored to your business needs.